Enjoy Total-Body Strength Training with the Powerline P2LPX Home Gym Package. Whether you want to work your legs, arms, chest or back, the Powerline P2LPX can handle all your weight training workouts. What makes this home gym so impressive is its versatility. The overhead bars have multiple grips that let you work your chest and back. Then when it’s time for leg day, simply move over to the leg press or leg extension sections and train your lower body. When you want to focus on specific muscle groups, you can grab the multi-functional pulleys and get to work. Focus on lats, obliques and more with the durable pulley system. Get ripped with the help of the Powerline home gym package. Gym comes with Leg Press which features a 2:1 weight ratio. Standard 160 weight stack feels like 320 lbs. Upgrade to the 210lb stack (optional SP50 50lb weight upgrade) and that resistance moves up to 420 lbs.
- Engineered to be versatile, durable, dependable and affordable, the Powerline P2X blends functional pulleys with a traditional home gym that lets you get creative with your daily workout routines
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
- Leg Press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offers a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
- Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home.
- Dimensions with installed leg press: 83H x 71L x 74W
- Ships in 3 boxes for Gym, 1 box for Leg Press and 3 weight plate boxes
- Box 1: 62.60 x 36.22 x 9.06 – 105 lbs
- Box 2: 54.33 x 31.89 x 7.48 – 110 lbs
- Box 3: 78.74 x 8.27 x 3.15 – 30 lbs
- PLPX: 59.45 x 22.44 x 7.09 – 109 lbs
- Weight Plate boxes: 11 x 6 x 5 – 51 lbs each