The Body-Solid Leverage Lat Pulldown Machine (LVLA) features a dual-axis diverging arm for biomechanically correct lat pulldowns that target your back, arm, and shoulder muscles. 360-degree articulating hand grips float freely and rotate naturally while you pull. Adjustable leg hold-down pads and gas-assisted seat adjustments allow the machine to be operated by users of all sizes.
With a 2- by 3-inch 11-gauge high-tensile strength steel mainframe and durable double-stitched upholstery, this lat exercise machine is durably constructed to stand up to rigorous use in gyms and clubs. Sealed bearing pivot points provide smooth, friction-free movement through every intense workout. Weight plate holders are built into the machine for easy storage (plates sold separately).
Independent movement arms
Dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pull downs
Weight plate holders for plate storage
Adjustable leg hold down pads
Gas assisted seat adjustment
360 degree articulating hand grips for free floating downward pulling motion
• 2″ x 3″ 11 gauge steel mainframe
• Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
• Durable double stitched upholstery
• Sealed bearing pivot points
• Dual axis diverging arm movement for biomechanically correct lat pull downs
• 360 degree articulating hand grips for free floating downward pulling motion
• Adjustable leg hold down pads
• Gas assisted seat adjustment
• Weight plate holders for plate storage
*Olympic weight plates not included
Dimensions: 76″(194cm) L x 49″(123cm) W x 84″(214cm) H
There are no reviews yet.